Socialist Scholars Conference 1966
Political Ideology of American Corporate Liberalism The Corporate Ideology of American Labor Leaders: From Gompers to Hillman
- Ronald Radosh, Queensborough Community College
The Corporate-Liberal Ascendancy and the Socialist Acquiescence: An Inquiry into Strange Times
- Martin J. Sklar, Rochester University
- Philip S. Foner, New York City
- Gabriel Kolko, University of Pennsylvania
- James Weinstein, Studies on the Left
- Robert Engler, Sarah Lawrence College
Institute for Policy Studies
Gabriel Kolko was a memberof the Institute for Policy Studies 20th Anniversary Committee, which organized an April 5, 1983, reception at the National Building Museum, Washington DC attended by approximately 1,000 IPS staffers and former staff.
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- Information Digest April l5, 1983 p77-79