Eric Romann Campaign Organizer and Researcher, Bus Riders Union. Eric relocated from the Bay Area for the Labor Community Strategy Center’s National School for Strategic Organizing in 2008 and has been here ever since. He is lead author of the BRU’s policy proposal the Clean Air and Economic Justice Plan (2009) and report Transit Civil Rights and Economic Survival: The Case for Federal Intervention in LA Metro (2011) and played a major role in drafting civil rights complaints against MTA submitted to the federal government. Eric was active for 10 years in campaigns for international human rights and against war, and for racial, economic and gender justice before joining the Center and BRU. 
Heads Up Collective members
Members of the Heads Up Collective have included Brooke Atherton El-Amine, Max Toth, Laura McNeill, Elaine Peterson, Kerry Levenberg, Amie Fishman, Clare Bayard, Eric Romann, Rahula Janowski, Mel Pilbin Baiser, Libbey Goldberg, Josh Connor, Marc Mascarenhas-Swan, Cory Schmanke Parrish, Sierra Spingarn, Dara Silverman, Jeff Giaquinto, Jamie Spector, Julia Allen, Sasha Vodnik, Cathy Rion Starr, and Becca Tumposky.
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
Signatories included Eric Romann, Jews for a Free Palestine.
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
Solidarity with Venezuela
Gabriel Strachota April 18, 2013:
Share widely:: 3pm Sunday 4/21 in LA @ MacArthur Park: http://on.fb.me/XJo89Z
The US is once again working with the Venezuelan right wing to destabilize Venezuela & undermine 21st century socialism. We say no!
Democracy Now! Breaks it down: http://bit.ly/116bSPE
NYC: https://www.facebook.com/events/172119516270450/ — with Jas Wade, Carlos Monsanto, Jeanette Charles, Christen Hebrard, Francisca Porchas, Sunyoung Yang, Manuel Criollo, Kelly Archbold, Tammy Bang Luu, Eric Romann and Patrisse Cullors.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Eric Romann.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Eric Romann.
- bio, 2008
- content/uploads/2013/01/Heads_Up_Strategic_Opportunities.pdf Towards Collective Liberation An Interview with the Heads Up Collective
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM
- Indymedia For May Day and Beyond
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109