Atlanta Fighting Foreclosure Coalition
Formed in April 2009 following a community forum at the First Iconium Baptist Church, By late 2010 the Atlanta Fighting Foreclosure Coalition represented 41 member organizations: labor unions; civil rights, civil liberties, human rights and peace and justice groups; homeless shelters; and faith-based organizations.
In late 2010, the Coalition co-chairs were:
- Charlie Flemming (Atlanta-North Georgia Labor Council)
- Vincent Fort (State Senator),
- Barbara Joye (Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America)
- Dianne Mathiowetz (International Action Center)
- Rev Tim McDonald (First Iconium Baptist Church)
- Larry Pellegrini (Georgia Rural Urban Summit)
- Eric Richardson (Communication Workers of America Local 3204)
- Milt Tambor (Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America).