Elia Armstrong is a founding member of Korean American Women In Need.
2009 15th Anniversary Fundraiser "Rooted in Movement"
Standing Up for Justice Awardees
- Deepak Bhargava, Center for Community Change
- The Honorable Luis Gutierrez, U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Harold Koh, United States Department of State
- Korean American Women In Need (KAN-WIN)
- Secretary-General Appoints Elia Armstrong of Canada Director of Ethics Office, accessed January 15 2018
- Ms. Elia Yi Armstrong, Project coordinator (updated 2003), accessed January 15 2018
- Korean Canadian appointed as UN’s Director of Ethics Office, accessed January 15 2018
- accessed January 15 2018
- Event: NAKASEC 15th Anniversary Celebration: Rooted in Movement, accessed January 14 2018
- CCC’s Executive Director to Receive “Standing up for Justice” Award from NAKASEC, accessed January 14 2018