Earchiel Johnson has established the YCL writing collective and has encouraged members to write on the Affordable Care Act, LGBT issues, and more.
David Bender May 31, 2013 ·
Earchiel Lee Johnson December 19, 2015 ·
The YCL dissolved circa 2016;
- The Young Communist League USA (YCL) and its many predecessor organizations have a long, proud history of revolutionary activism fighting for working class rights, equality, peace, democracy, environmentalism and socialism.
- Despite its many contributions, the YCL organizational form didn’t fit the new forms of activism of the today’s young generations, their growing interest in socialism and radical change.
- As a result, the CPUSA’s work with youth is being refocused and redoubled.
- The YCL no longer exists as an independent national organization. New organizing structures are being created within the CPUSA to more effectively focus on the issues facing youth and students.
- Young party members are taking on leadership roles and helping change how the CPUSA works. Also, the PeoplesWorld.org is expanding engagement with youth and students, and encouraging them to write, share videos, and help give voice to issues and struggles they are involved in.
- If you were an YCLer, your membership will automatically be transferred to the CPUSA if you are 18 years old or older. Those younger than 18 years old can still participate in all CPUSA activities online or offline.
- If you are interested in working for radical change, learning about Marxism and our vision of socialism USA and how it can be achieved, we urge you to join the Communist Party USA or sign up to receive the CPUSA News and Views Newsletter, and participate in ongoing educational activities and weekly campaigns regardless of your age.
- We urge you to check out www.cpusa.org for all activities and updates.
- CPUSA Youth Collective Leadership Team
Peoples World 2015
- Editorial Board Co-editors - Joe Sims, Sue Webb, Terrie Albano, John Wojcik
- Mundo Popular - Rossana Cambron, Barbara Russum
- Labor Editor - John Wojcik
- Managing Editors - Barbara Russum, Blake Deppe
- Business Manager - Jenn Delgado
- Technology Coordinator - Earchiel Johnson
- Copy Editor - Eric Gordon
African American Equality Commission
What's race got to do with it?
"What's race got to do with it? Class, ethnicity and conflict in an evolving U.S. nation"
Sunday 15 February 2015, 20:00, Organized by : Communist Party USA
- Join us for a Sunday evening discussion of Lenin's analysis of nations and national oppression and their applicability to 21st century America. Joe Sims will facilitate.
Those indicating they would attend on Wherevent include Dee Myles, Casey Doyle, Michelle Kern, Keri Rautenkranz Barbara Russum, Christian L. Wade, Athena Matyear, Emily Nashoba Dykes, Abby Liz, Betty Smith, Kelly Sinclair, Kathleen Casey, Chris Reynolds, Charles Brown, Josh Leclair, Roberto J. Mercado, Emile Schepers, Christopher D. Sims, Abdol H. Banaei, Zachary Clereigh, David Bender, Earchiel Johnson, Dan Power, Ahmad Budi, Adam R. Raven, Kyle Ritzinger, John Milam, Estevan Nembhard, Adrian Felty Ken Heard, Jordan Stepleton, Badreldin Elfaisal, Daniel Sankey, Hasan İncedere, Armando Ramirez, Chris Elliott, Larry Burks II . 
New member phone bank
New member phone bank Public · Hosted by Communist Party USA.
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11 AM - 4 PM EDT
Your living room
- We're organizing a phonebank to our new members on Saturday and we need your help. The callfire service allow you to make the calls from home, using your smartphone, laptop or deskstop. You'll get a real charge from talking to them! Aint' nuthin like it!! Please click "going" if you can make calls! Thanks!
Those invited to participate on on Facebook included Earchiel Johnson.
CPUSA Environmental Action
CPUSA Environmental Action is a Facebook closed group. It is "a meeting place for members and friends of the Communist Party USA to discuss environmental issues (especially climate change), share information, and coordinate activities".
As of June 21, 2017 members included Earchiel Johnson;
United Socialists initiative
- This group is for left unity. All factions of leftists welcome for open debate and forum discussion
National Party Building Conference
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12 PM – 6 PM EST
Join Communist Party activists and members in a national conference. You can register here https://tinyurl.com/ycdouk3y
The conference will take place November 11th to 12th to plan our work in the fight against the Trump Administration and its white supremacist ruling class backers. Find information here about how to participate. http://www.cpusa.org/2017-national-party-building-conference-resist-organize-vote-grow/
The conference will be streamed from Chicago to regional meetings in New Haven, Los Angeles, and Orlando. Whether you’re on the East Coast, West Coast, in the MIdwest or the South, you’ll be able to participate.
Those invited on Facebook included Earchiel Johnson.
- LinkedIn profile
- March against Monsanto unites global food activists, by: David Bender May 29 2013
- PW contact, accessed October 2015
- American Equality Commission Communist Party USA FaceBook group. accessed July 10, 2015