E. E. W. Clay
Earl E. W. Clay
Endorsing Communist Party call
Of the more than 100 endorsers listed, almost all were identified members of the Communist Party USA.
E. E. W. Clay, St Louis Missouri, was on the list.
Birthday Greetings to William "Red" Davis
- In the fight for the unity and integrity of the Party in St. Louis, Missouri, in the post-war years, "Red" has been a rock of confidence and commitment to building the Communist Party.
Greetings were sent from E. E. W. Clay of Missouri.
Friends of the Peoples Weekly World
The Communist Party USA's Peoples Weekly World 1997 May Day Supplement listed several St. Louis Friends of the Peoples Weekly World. they were Lew Moye, Melanie Shouse, Jay Ozier, Zenobia Thompson, E. E. W. Clay, Luther Mitchell, Susan Davis, Jim Wilkerson, John Pappademos, Nafisa Kabir, William (Red) Davis.
In answer to "Moving towards a leadership criteria"
- In this whole piece, "Moving toward a leadership criteria", there is no clear reference to our basis of thought and action as communists: class struggle and our relationship(s) with workers, and therefore with ourselves.
- Every worker is important because each is a potential recruiter for more workers, or a "crowd" of workers conditioned by a vast and awful set of historical production relations of class struggle. The CPUSA has a long established Constitutional and political policy of developing individuals and worker "crowds" within the club structure. Unfortunately, this structure has disappeared in the MO/KAN district of the CPUSA. Because of this, the whole basis and Party Constitutionality of our operation may be in question.
African American Equality Commission
National Party Building Conference
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12 PM – 6 PM EST
Join Communist Party activists and members in a national conference. You can register here https://tinyurl.com/ycdouk3y
The conference will take place November 11th to 12th to plan our work in the fight against the Trump Administration and its white supremacist ruling class backers. Find information here about how to participate. http://www.cpusa.org/2017-national-party-building-conference-resist-organize-vote-grow/
The conference will be streamed from Chicago to regional meetings in New Haven, Los Angeles, and Orlando. Whether you’re on the East Coast, West Coast, in the MIdwest or the South, you’ll be able to participate.
Those invited on Facebook included E. E. W. Clay.
- People's Weekly World Sep 2 1995 p 14
- Peoples Weekly World December 9, 1995 page 19
- Convention Discussion: In answer to "Moving towards a leadership criteria"by: E.E.W. Clay, May 19 2010
- American Equality Commission Communist Party USA FaceBook group. accessed July 10, 2015