Dan Moshenberg is a Virginia activist.
Dan Moshenberg, a founder of Tenants and Workers Support Committee in Alexandria Virginia, a teacher at George Washington University, currently spending six months at the Center for Continuing and Adult Education at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa, contributed an article to Freedom Road Socialist Organization's Forward Motion, Spring 1995 issue "Starting quietly, often disguised".
March 2009 Mimi Carter was "the clear winner in tonight’s forum for Alexandria school board candidates from District A".
Mimi spoke about the benefits of expanding early childhood education in the city, the need to hire more bilingual front office staff and offer more translation services, and her plans to get parents more involved with their children’s education.
“Nearly 70% of our student body is Hispanic or African American,” Mimi said, “and the challenges they face affect us all. I appreciate the work Tenants and Workers have done to elevate these important issues and the leadership of Vicky Menjivar, Jon Liss, Ruth Dinzey, Evelin Urrutia and the rest of Tenants and Workers team.”
RTTC Research Allies
- Marnie Brady, City University of New York Graduate Center
- Grace Chang, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Harmony Goldberg, City University of New York Graduate Center
- Jackie Leavitt, University of California, Los Angeles
- Dan Moshenberg, George Washington University
- Manuel Pastor, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Rene Francisco Poitevin, New York University
- Tony Samara, George Mason University
- Nik Theodore, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Dick Walker, University of California, Berkeley