Opposing Israeli Policy in Gaza
- As human beings, we are shocked and appalled at the mass destruction unleashed by the State of Israel against the people of Gaza in its military operation, following years of Israeli occupation, siege, and deprivation.
- As progressives, we reject the same justifications for the carnage that we heard ad nauseam from the supporters of the Second Iraq War: the so-called "war on terror," the "clash of civilizations," the "need to re-establish deterrence" – all of which served to justify a misguided and unnecessary war, with disastrous consequences for America and Iraq.
Americans for Peace Now
JStreet advisory council
- The Magnes Zionist website: American Jews Oppose Israeli Policy in Gaza
- Americans for Peace Now website: Leadership (accessed on Dec. 4, 2009)
- JStreet website: Advisory Council (accessed on Oct. 26, 2009)