Dale T. McKinley is a South African activist.
Dr. Dale T. McKinley is an independent writer, researcher and lecturer as well as political activist. Originally from Zimbabwe, McKinley has lived and worked in Johannesburg since 1990. He ran/managed a socialist bookshop from 1991-1994 and was a full time activist/ educationist with the South African Communist Party from 1995-2000 (before being expelled for trying to be a communist).
Dale McKinley is a co-founder and present executive member of the Anti-Privatisation Forum and remains active in "social movement/community struggles". He holds a PhD. in Political Economy/African Studies. Dale occasionally lectures at university level and gives regular talks/inputs to a wide variety of organisations. He is the author two books and has written extensively on South African and international political economy, socio-economic rights/struggles and liberation movement and community politics.
LINKS Contributing editor
- Australia Pat Brewer, Dick Nichols, Stuart Munckton, Emma Murphy
- Belgium Francois Vercammen
- Brazil Dulce Maria Pereira
- Cuba Maria Elena Alvarez Acosta, Jesus Aise Sotolongo , Roberto Regalado Alvarez
- El Salvador Gerson Martinez
- France Alain Krivine
- Hungary Tamas Krausz
- Italy Rina Gagliardi
- Malaysia Jomo K. Sundaram
- Mexico Hector de la Cueva
- Nicaragua Alejandro Bendana
- Philippines Francisco Pascual
- Spain Jaime Pastor, Manuel Monereo Paurez
- South Africa Dale McKinley
- South Korea Won Young Su
- Russia Boris Kagarlitsky
- United States Manning Marable, Barry Sheppard
- The South African Civil Society Information Service bio
-  LINKS website, accessed May 27, 2010