Massachusetts May Day
In May 1995 the Communist Party USA newspaper Peoples Weekly World published a May Day supplement. Included was a page offering May Day greetings to Massachusetts Communists Lew Johnson, Laura Ross, and Ann Timpson. Endorsers of the greeting included Corey Kobernik.
Pro North Korea
- On behalf of the Korean Friendship Association (KFA) we wish to extend you warm congratulatory greetings on the glorious 37th anniversary of the Anti-Imperialist National Democratic Front.
- The AINDF has a brave history of fighting for the complete independence of the Korean peninsula from imperialist aggression.
- The foundation of the AINDF as the Revolutionary Party for Reunification created a fantastic opening in the struggle for revolutionary change for the patriotic vanguard of the people in south Korea.
- The RPR firmly based itself in the Juche idea as formulated by the Great Leader Kim Il Sung. The AINDF has fought for independence and reunification against incredibly harsh repression by the successive colonial puppet regimes in south Korea and the US imperialists.
- Nowadays, Banzeminzon(AINDF) continues the path of liberation and reunification by following the path of Songun implemented by our beloved General Kim Jong Il.
- Your Juche-based struggle is as vital as ever today when the threat of war by the US through pre-emptive nuclear strike looms ever so precariously over the Korean peninsula. We know that you will not rest until every US soldier has been expelled from south Korea and the people can join in unity with their northern brothers and sisters.
- The KFA is inspired by the unshakable conviction and strength of each and every AINDF member.
- We are honored to wholeheartedly support you and join you in your struggles for one independent and powerful Korean nation firmly implanted with the Juche idea.
- Warmest wishes on behalf of the KFA,
- Alejandro Cao De Benos, President of the KFA
- Bjornar Simonsen, International Counselor of the KFA
- Corey Kobernik, International Communications Secretary of the KFA
- PWW May 6, 1995 May Day Supplement page D
- Korean Friendship Association statement, August 25, 2006