Claims that she was assaulted by Judge Brett Kavanaugh
In September 2018, Christine Blasey sent a letter to Rep. Anna Eshoo, a Palo Alto Democrat in a story first reported by Ryan Grim of the leftist publication founded by Glenn Greenwald, The Intercept. claiming that Judge Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her in the 1980s when he was "stumbling drunk." Judge Brett Kavanaugh was nominated by President Trump to serve on the United States Supreme Court.
Activist with Indivisible
Christine Blasey's social media footprint was effectively scrubbed in the wake of her accusations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, but her association with leftist activist group Indivisible was still evident in Google searches. Indivisible was among other far-left groups who aggressively organized against Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court. An entire section of their main website, "Your Senators Are Home For Recess. Tell Them to #StopKavanaugh and #SaveSCOTUS" was dedicated to stop Brett Kavanaugh.
According to their website, Indivisible's mission is to "cultivate and lift up a grassroots movement of local groups to defeat the Trump agenda, elect progressive leaders, and realize bold progressive policies."
Signed a letter criticizing President Trump's immigration policy
Christine Blasey signed an open letter dated June 14 2018 initiated by the Soros-funded Physicians for Human Rights (Executive Director is Donna McKay) to Department of Homeland Security Chief Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressing "grave concerns" about illegal immigrant families being separated at the border.
- Homer Venters, M.D., M.S., Director of Programs, Physicians for Human Rights, New York
- Kerry Sulkowicz, M.D., Chair, Board of Directors, Physicians for Human Rights, New York
- Eli Newberger, M.D., Pediatrics, Massachusetts
- Elizabeth Ford, M.D., Psychiatry, New York
- Kathleen Foley, M.D., Neurology, New York
- Stephen Soldz, Ph.D, Psychology, Massachusetts
- Edward Ameen, Ph.D, Psychology, Washington DC
- Annalise Keen, M.D., Psychiatry, Utah
- Roya Ijadi-Maghsoodi, MD, MSHPM, California
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Coalition for an Ethical Psychology (CEP)
- International Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN)
March for Science
- "“It’s a science party!” said biostatistician Christine Blasey, of Palo Alto, who will wear an elaborately knitted cap of the human brain — yarn turned into a supersized cerebral cortex — inspired by the “pussy hats” donned during the Women’s Marches."
- Christine Blasey Ford: Woman Who Accused Kavanaugh in Letter Comes Forward accessed Sept 16 2018
- Your Senators Are Home For Recess. Tell Them to #StopKavanaugh and #SaveSCOTUS accessed Sept 16 2018
- accessed Sept 16 2018
- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eight-million-dollar-gift-jumpstarts-new-era-for-physicians-for-human-rights-300440944.html Eight Million Dollar Gift Jumpstarts New Era for Physicians for Human Rights]
- Bay Area March for Science: Revenge of the Nerds accessed Sept 16 2018