- Studied Media studies with an emphasis in Activisim and Social Change at New College of California
- Studied Journalism and Mass Communications at University of Northern Colorado
- Went to Cleveland Heights High School
Former Teacher at E.C. Reems Academy
Chinyere Tutashinda of The BlackOUT Collective, and Ellen Choy of Asians4BlackLives Oakland, were interviewed in PowerPAC+'s Political Intelligence blog "How the Multiracial Majority is Making Black Lives Matter", February 09, 2015.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those expressing interest in attending, on Facebook included Chinyere Tutashinda.
""Introduction to Black feminism"
Tuesday, August 15 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group.
Sendolo Diaminah August 15, 2017;
- Black people! Tonight my beloved sister Adrienne Maree Brown is leading a web discussion about Black Feminism as part of a series of Black August political education sessions hosted by Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, Freedom Road Socialist Organization, and BOLD.
Those indicating they would attend on Facebook included Chinyere Tutashinda.
Black Ideological Struggle Webinar
Black Ideological Struggle: Radical, Liberal, Conservative Public · Hosted by Sendolo Diaminah and Cazembe Jackson
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group
- Join Sendolo Diaminah for a conversation about why Black radicals can and must learn how to effectively engage liberal and conservative ideologies among our people.
- September 2, 2017. Hey family! Here is the final recording from the Black August webinars! Sendolo Diaminah took lots of patience and creativity breaking down Black Ideological Struggle for us.
Those expressing interest on Facebook included Chinyere Tutashinda.
During the month of November 2018, Juntos, a Brazilian youth led political organization will be celebrating Dia da Consciência Negra — Day of Black Consciousness by hosting conferences and actions across the country. As part of a growing relationship between the Black Lives Matter Network, M4BL organizers, and Juntos, Afro-Brazilian youth organizers have invited organizers from our movement to come connect, build, and strategize. This is a critical opportunity to expand our ability to build a powerful global Black liberation movement in our lifetime!
Cazembe Jackson November 14, 2017 ·
With Chinyere Tutashinda and Brianna Gibson.
Cazembe Jackson June 15 2018:
I was invited to a 7-day book sharing challenge by Adrienne Maree Brown, to post a book, explain or not, invite others to share. Mine will like all be about socialism or Black people lol. I invite Chinyere Tutashinda to join us. 2/7.