- Studied Biology at Western Connecticut State University
- Went to Danbury High School
- Former Operations / Administrative Manager at Hand in Hand: The Domestic Employers Network
- Former logistics consultant at United We Dream
- Former Policy Coordinator at CT Students for a Dream
- Former Program Coordinator - Own the Dream Campgain at United We Dream
- Former AmeriCorps Progarm Member Supervisor at Hispanic Center of Greater Danbury, Inc.
- Former Dream Summer Intern at The Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing - FCYO
Supporting Julie Kushner
Sarah Passell October 7, 2018.
Lovely group shot, featuring many people who've been working their tails off. — with Senator Richard Blumenthal, Josh Gilbert, Camila Bortolleto, Carolina Bortolleto, Julie Kushner, Joe DaSilva, Andrea Gartner, Christina Schlosser Sweeney and Cyndie McGuire.
Jahana Hayes connection
Jahana Hayes February 1 2019.
CT Students for a Dream
Lucas Codognolla April 27 2019·
I love my CT Students for a Dream team. We cute and we get stuff done! Could not have asked for a better team. 😎💯✊🏼 — with Anghy Idrovo Castillo, Eric Cruz Lopez, Stefan Keller, Jonathan Gonzalez-Cruz, Kenneth Reveiz and Camila Bortolleto.
Meeting with Looney
Michael G. Hernandez March 26 2019·
Great meeting today with Connecticut State Senate President Pro Tempore Martin M. Looney regarding our legislative goals for our #liveunafraid campaign. So lucky to be part of this legislative team! — with Jonathan Gonzalez-Cruz and Camila Bortolleto at Legislative Office Building.
Western CT DSA Medicare for All Working Group
Members of the Western Connecticut Democratic Socialists Medicare for All Working Group Working Group closed Facebook group for Nov 4th Medicare for all event, as of October 15, 2017 included Camila Bortolleto.