Bruce Morris is an Oregon activist. Bruce has been involved with Rural Organizing Project since 2002, shortly after giving up a lucrative career as a corporate lawyer to live his values. He has lived at various income levels working at jobs ranging from delivering food to food pantries, Director of the Human Dignity Coalition in Bend, and a paralegal at a law firm representing injured and disabled people and workers.
Bruce is a bold leader and trainer across issues for social justice in Central Oregon. In 2013, after participating in the March for ONE Oregon Bus Tour, Bruce was one of the key leaders who coordinated a community response to the church arson that occurred only hours after a pro-immigrant rights event. He is currently coordinator for Central Oregon Jobs with Justice and the Social Justice Center in Bend, as well as working part time for Central Oregon Community radio station, KPOV.
- Keyla Almazan – Yamhill County
- Darcy Bedortha – Crook County
- Alex Budd – Josephine County
- Dancer Davis – Douglas County
- Cathy Howell – Marion County
- Cristina Hubbard – Lane County
- Joe Lewis – Columbia County
- Bruce Morris – Deschutes County
- Josefina Riggs – Redmond, Deschutes County
- Hannah Sohl – Jackson County