In September 2020 founders of the coalition The Frontline were Ash-Lee Henderson, (Movement for Black Lives), Maurice Moe Mitchell (Working Families Party and (Movement for Black Lives), Patrisse Cullors (Black Lives Matter), Brittany DeBarros (About Face: Veterans Against the War), Nelini Stamp, Morathi Adams (Movement for Black Lives), Greisa Martinez Rosas , United We Dream Action, Cindy Wiesner, 
This coalition puts a focus on diaspora, refugee, veteran, Black, Brown, and Indigenous communities who bear the brunt of this country’s militarism to challenge the myth that more police, wars, and weapons have made any of us safer or more secure. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is imperative that we forge new avenues for global solidarity that can lead to real and lasting peace and security. On April 6, at 3 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. CST / 1 p.m. MST / 12 p.m. PST (the eve of the Wisconsin Democratic Primary), the coalition will host a virtual town hall examining U.S. military policy, defense spending, the ongoing 'War on Terror,’ and militarization at home.
Moderated by Marc Lamont Hill, the Town Hall will launch a shared campaign demanding the immediate end to the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF) that has been the pillar of escalated U.S. military intervention under the banner of the War on Terror.
- Khury Petersen-Smith - Institute for Policy Studies
- Sanyoka Kindness - Indigenous Environmental Network
- Ash-Lee Henderson - Highlander Research and Education Center
- Melody McCurtis - Metcalfe Park Community Bridges
- Munira Alimire - Dissenters
- Mahnker Dahnweih - Freedom, Inc.
- Krystal Two Bulls - Voices of the Sacred
- Hoda Katebi
- Kitzia Esteva - Causa Justa/Just Cause
- Brittany DeBarros - About Face:Veterans Against the War
- Reece Chenault - Justice Before Peace
- Hyun Lee - Women Cross DMZ
- Ramah Kudaimi - War Resisters League
- Barbara Ransby - The Rising Majority
Racial Justice Has No Borders Coalition Members include About Face: Veterans Against The War; Adalah Justice Project; Grassroots Global Justice Alliance; Dissenters; MADRE; Stand With Kashmir; Center for Constitutional Rights; Ambazonian Prisoners of Conscience Support Network; War Resisters League; Palestinian Youth Movement; Veterans for Peace; Nodutdol for Korean Community Development; Voices of the Sacred; Institute for Policy Studies; Uprooted & Rising; MoveOn; Win Without War; Dream Defenders; Women Cross DMZ; and Freedom, Inc.
Endorsers of the Event: