Brad Schneider, is a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing the 10th district of Illinois. Schneider first won election to Congress in November 2012, defeating incumbent Robert Dold (R).
2012 CLW House victories
2012 Council for a Livable World House Victories were;
Ron Barber (D-AZ), Ami Bera (D-CA), Tim Bishop (D-NY) Suzanne Bonamici (D-OR), Bruce Braley (D-IA), Cheri Bustos (D-IL), Lois Capps (D-CA), Suzan DelBene (D-WA), Lois Frankel (D-FL), John Garamendi (D-CA), Joe Garcia (D-FL), Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI), Denny Heck (D-WA), Steven Horsford (D-NV), Derek Kilmer (D-WA), Ann McLane Kuster (D-NH), Dave Loebsack (D-IA), Patrick Murphy (D-FL), Rick Nolan (D-MN), Raul Ruiz (D-CA), Brad Schneider(D-IL), Carol Shea-Porter(D–NH), Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), Mark Takano(D-CA) and John Tierney(D-MA)..
The Council said of Schneider;
- PeacePAC has endorsed Schneider because of his support for arms control and nuanced views on foreign and national security policy.
ARA endorsement, 2014
- October highlights
- We continue to meet with elected officials to urge Congress to support a clean DREAM Act for 3.3 million young people, their families and communities. Thank you to Senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth and Congress(wo)men Luis Gutierrez, Jan Schakowsky, Mike Quigley, Brad Schneider, and Raja Krishnamoorthi for supporting a clean DREAM Act!
- National Journal "The New Faces of the 113th Congress," November 15, 2012
- Meet the Candidates, accessed April 10, 2013
- Schneider CLW bio, accessed July 2013
- [https://www.hanacenter.org/news-events/ NAKASEC OCTOBER HIGHLIGHTS SUPPORT FOR A CLEAN DREAM ACT]