Jobs with Justice Kentucky Chapter July 19, 2014.
Have you picked up your copy of Action Lines -Summer 2014 edition (our newsletter)?
HINT: you can pick up copies on Monday, July 21st at Smokey's Bean between 7am-5pm!.
- SocialJustice — with David O'Brien Suetholz, John Paul Wright, DeeAnn Flaherty, Brent McKim, Barbie Helton, Tia Kurtisnger-Edison, Brian O'Neill, Tammy Berlin, Alicia Hurle, Jackie Floyd, Emma Dill, Lillian Williamson, Will Emmons, Sarah Zarantonello, Michele Hemenway, Shantii Waybrieal, Larry Hovekamp, Sandy Balsley Mayes, Donald Duncan, Jennifer Jewell, Pam Newman, Betty Jean Parsons Johnson, Teresa McGeeney, Becki Winchel, Dave Nothere, Debi Baldwin, Barbara Boyd, Erica Wilen O'Brien, Richard Becker, Robert Smith, SayRah Wilburn-Clark, Thomas Edward Pearce, Sarah Garrett, Netra Edwards, Jaison Ashley Gardner, Harold Embry, Neal Cotton, Eliot Zellers, Voting Rights for Former Felons - Kentucky and Service Workers for Justice.
Kentucky Alliance leadership 2017
Kentucky Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression leadersip, 2017.
- Barbara Boyd - Chair
- Tia Edison - First Chair
- Wayne Shemwell - Second Chair
- Ike Thacker - Third Chair
- Antonio Wickliffe - Treasurer
- Robyn Bellamy - Secretary
- DeNita Wright - Assistant Secretary