- 1 National Day Laborer Organizing Network Logo
- 2 Education
- 3 Mayoralty campaign
- 4 For May Day and Beyond
- 5 Ear to the Ground Project
- 6 "Not one more deportation" Atlanta protest
- 7 Bazia Arpaio
- 8 Janesville, anti-Trump protest
- 9 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 10 Organizing Upgrade Bloggers
- 11 References
B. Loewe is Communications Director at #Not1More Campaign Greater Chicago Area. He is listed as staff with the National Day Laborer Organizing Network, and previously with Latino Union of Chicago, Service Employees International Union. B. Loewe was a key organizer for the 2010 Detroit based U.S. Social Forum, and then worked as an immigrants rights activist in Arizona.
Originally from the Maryland suburbs of DC, B. was recruited into social justice work by his older sister and has since been a farmer in Maine, a student in Cincinnati, and proudly an unofficial volunteer ambassador for the city of Chicago since 2003.
National Day Laborer Organizing Network Logo
Northeastern Illinois University
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
B. Loewe was among those on the list. 
"Not one more deportation" Atlanta protest
Kate Shaps November 21, 2014:
With Amilcar Ernesto Valencia, Juan Evans, Eshe Shukura, Catherine Han Montoya, Eunice Cho, Jess St. Louis, Anna Simonton, Carter Ture, B. Loewe, Ade Nicholls, Mary Hooks, Paulina Helm-Hernandez and Vanessa Faraj.
Marisa Franco, November 8, 2016 near Phoenix, AZ. ·
- baztaarpaio — with B. Loewe, Tania Unzueta, Carlos Garcia, Bob LaVenture, Neidi Dominguez, Lucia Raíz, Maria Castro, Caitlin Elly Breedlove, Ken Chapman, Francisco Luna, Nora Rasman and Randy Parraz.
Janesville, anti-Trump protest
Video from Groundwork and Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) Wisconsin action night targeting Holiday Inn that hosted Donald Trump in Janesville, WI. #NoHateInOurState #HostForHate #StopTrump Thank you Z. Lula Haukeness, Ali Ann Brooks, Kristen Brock-Petroshius, Andrew Willis Garces, Claire Tran, B. Loewe and so many others...
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included B. Loewe.
Organizing Upgrade Bloggers
As of December 23, 2017, Bloggers on the Organizing Upgrade website were;
- Kamau Franklin
- Maria Poblet
- Malkia Cyril
- Bill Fletcher, Jr.
- Subhash Kateel
- Marisa Franco
- B. Loewe
- Leftist at Work
- Rachel Parsons
- Eric Mann