"Since 1952, the Arca Foundation has made grants totaling more than $50 million dollars to over 1,700 organizations. The foundation’s grantmaking has grown from $100,000 in 1952 to over $3 million in 2006. From population policy to toxic waste disposal, Central American conflicts to campaign finance reform, the Arca Foundation has carefully chosen areas of concentration in which to invest its resources, remaining committed to specific principles." It is a funder of the Proteus Fund's Piper Fund.
- Anna Lefer Kuhn is the Executive Director
- Emily Casteel is the Program Associate
- Beverly Halton is the Administrator
Board of Directors
- Janet Shenk, Panta Rhea Foundation
- Nicole Bagley, Vice President, Celebrity Service International
- Mike Lux, Progressive Strategies, LLC
- Mary E. King, Secretary, Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies at the University for Peace, an affiliate of the UN. Distinguished Scholar, The American University Center for Global Peace, Washington, DC. Rothermere American Institute Fellow, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Joe Eldridge, Chaplain, American University Kay Spiritual Life Center
- Emily Casteel
- Anna Lefer Kuhn
- Smith Bagley, Treasurer, Smith Bagley, Inc.
- Margery Tabankin, Tabankin & Associates
- Nancy R. Bagley, President of the Board--Ms. Bagley is a granddaughter of the Arca Foundation’s founder, Nancy Susan Reynolds, and serves as President of the Arca Foundation. She is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Washington Life Magazine. She previously served as Coordinator of Corporate Communications for B.M.G. Entertainment in New York City. At the height of the Clinton Administration’s efforts to address health issues, Bagley worked on health care reform, first in the Public Liaison Office of the White House and then at the Democratic National Committee. Nancy also serves as a trustee of the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation in North Carolina.
- Mike Trister, Esq., Legal Counsel
- Annie Lipsitz