Anton Bueckert of Ontario, "was charged with two felony counts of obstructing the legal process and use of tear gas, and third-degree riot, a gross misdemeanor. A state trooper had his thumb broken during Bueckert’s arrest."
Anton Bueckert was one of eight individuals arrested on "felony rioting charges" at a pro-Trump rally on March 6 2017 at the Minnesota State Capitol. Chairperson of the Council of Canadians Maude Barlow tweeted in "solidarity" with Anton Bueckert.
- Solidarity with Anton Bueckert, accessed January 28 2018
- 6 arrested after protesters disrupt Trump rally at Capitol, accessed March 9 2017
- Solidarity!, accessed January 28 2018
- Ramsey Co. declines to charge ‘March 4 Trump’ rally counter-protesters, accessed March 9 2017
- 8 counterdemonstrators charged in scuffles at pro-Trump rally in St. Paul, accessed January 28 2018