- Studied at New York University
- Studied at Barnard College
- Studied at New York University School of Law
- Went to Floral Park Memorial High School
- Former Senior Attorney at Advancement Project
- Former Immigrant Workers Policy Attorney at National Immigration Law Center
- Former Skadden Fellow / Attorney at Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
Organizing the Recovery
Organizing the Recovery: State-Based Activism on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was held at Capitol Skyline Hotel 10 “I” Street SW, Washington, DC May 10-12, 2010.
Participants included Anita Sinha - Advancement Project.
Right to the City
In 2010 Right to the City gave thanks and appreciation to the hard work of outgoing Steering Committee members: Denise Perry, Dawn Phillips, and Rickke Mananzala. At the 2010 U.S. Social Forum, the membership elected a new Steering Committee, consisting of: Anita Sinha, Advancement Project; Jon Liss, Tenants and Workers United/New Virginia Majority; Kalila Barnett, Alternatives for Community and Environment; Alicia Garza, POWER; Mark Swier, Mothers On The Move; Eileen Ma, Korean Immigrant Workers Association; Yvette Thierry, Safe Streets Strong Communities; Gihan Perera, Miami Workers Center/Florida New Majority; and Leonardo Vilchis, Union De Vecinos.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Anita Sinha.