- Studied Sociology Honors / Political Communications at The University of Texas at Austin
- Went to Kempner High School
- Campaign Strategist at Mike Siegel for Congress - TX-10
- Deputy Campaign Manager at Steven Kling for Texas Senate
- Campaign manager at Sheryl Cole for State Representative
- Former Senior Political Consultant at GNI Strategies
- Former Field Director at New Courts for Families
- Former Youth Vote Coordinator, Political Asst., and Cameron County Regional at Texas Democratic Party
- Former Field Director at Celia Israel
- Former Legislative Liaison at Texas Democratic Party
12pm — Panel on how to run for office with progressive champions Harris County Attorney Christian Menefee, Grande Prairie city councilman Junior Ezeonu, and former El Paso mayoral candidate Veronica Carbajal. Cohosted by former Arlington city council candidate Diana Saleh.
1pm — Panel on transforming the party and creating a Texas Progressive Caucus with SDEC Committeeman Dylan Forbis, DNC member Andre Treiber, Taylor County Chair Elizabeth Smyser, former Bernie Texas co-chair Farrukh Shamsi, and Treasurer Mike Floyd.
2pm — Panel on winning progressive policies locally and what progressives can do once in city council with Killeen Councilman Ken Wilkerson, San Antonio Councilwoman Teri Castillo, Judge Te'iva Bell, and El Paso County Commissioner David Stout. Cohosted by former Justice of the Peace candidate FJ Jones.