Alice Feng is a New York City activist.
- The CUNY Graduate Center Master of Arts (MA), Women's Studies 2011 – 2014
- Syracuse University - B.A., African American Studies, English and Textual Studies 2007 – 2011
As the political education officer of Asian Students in America, Feng was involved with the establishment of the Asian/Asian American Studies minor. Co- co-founded Asian Pacific-Islander Students in Struggle (APSIS), which is a study group that looks at the historical experiences of APIs in the US, and the African American Studies Peer Editing Group.
Left Forum 2011
Going Forward: A Revolutionary Perspective on Ethnic Studies:
- Alice Feng, Asian Pacific-Islander Students in Struggle @ Syracuse University
- Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Black Legacy @ Lehman College; Freedom Road Socialist Organization
- Hank Williams, Africana Studies Group @ CUNY Graduate Center
- Robyn Tang, The Coalition for the Revitalization of Asian American Studies at Hunter
REPARATIONS NOW!The Struggle for a CUNY that Serves the People Tuesday, September 20, 2011, Lehman College, Bronx.
- Hank Williams, Adjunct Lecturer in the English Dept at Lehman, Member of FRSO/OSCL
- Alice Feng, Student at Grad Center, Blogger for THE F-CKIN' LOUDEST ASIANS!
- Ronald B. McGuire, Esq., Activist Attorney, Harlem University '69 (expelled)
- Tim Thomas, Participant in the Durban + 10 Coalition, Member of FRSO/ OSCL 
CUNY Board of Trustees protest
Alice Feng organized a Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee protest at East 25th Street Monday 25 June 2012, 15:30 till Monday 25 June 2012, 15:30
- NEW YORK CITY – CUNY students call for a protest picket on the afternoon of Monday, June 25 outside the regular meeting of the CUNY Board of Trustees, when the Board will give massive pay raises to CUNY administrators, including a quarter-million dollar pay raise (54%) to Chancellor Goldstein.
- CUNY is denying admission to more and more Black and Latino students based on its so-called rising "academic standards," while Baruch College's Zicklin School of Business was recently caught fixing the grades of failing students who work for Wall Street firms. CUNY uses one set of "academic standards" to deny admission to working-class Black and Latino students and fudges another set of "academic standards" for Wall Street executives whose tuition is paid for by their firms. Despite these twin scandals, the paper-pushing non-producing parasites on the Board are planning to congratulate administrators with outrageous salary increases on June 25.
- Join the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee on June 25 to protest against these outrages!
Revolutionary Students Coordinating Committee
"PACK THE COURT: DEFEND THE CUNY6, KHALIL & TAFFY"
100 Centre Street, New York, Thursday 9 January 2014, organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, "PACK THE COURT: DEFEND THE CUNY6, KHALIL & TAFFY".
- The CUNY 6 and Khalil and Taffy have open criminal cases with ongoing court appearances. All 8 students are set to appear in court on January 9th, 2014 at 9:00 am, at 100 Centre Street. We call upon all students, faculty, and members of the community to come out and pack the courts on January 9th in support of the CUNY 6 and Khalil and Taffy.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent, included Yanett Ramirez, Denise Lupita Romero, Padraic O'Brien, Zulai Romero,Tommy Maggio,Gregoire Jacques, Far Han, Miguel Rodriguez, Ben Fredericks, Christian Laureano Peruyero Bracero, Narish Singh, Norman Clement, Nick Maniace,Ramiro Funez, Jesse Eyezen Marcus, Karsten Kvistad, Tony Troy Yashin, Freddy Gee, Nadine Aly, Ramya Ramana, Stephanie Zukasaka, Brad Sigal, Cathy Rojas, Josefina La China, Elisa Lorde, Bayu Patria, Harly Rodmarti, Freddy Bastone,Robert Moore,Elliot Vazquez, Josmar Trujillo, Andrew Pollack, Dan McKenzie, Micah Ascaso, Joslyn Alexis, Joe DeWeezy,Maria Volpe,Tony Troy Yashin, Neda Kit, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, William Simon Kang, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Daniel Pana,Mariam Castillo,Rafael E. Pena, Akash Rahman, Agust Freeman, Roselle Valerio, Roselle Valerio, Analisa Svehaug, Tafadar Sourov,Juan Alberto Perez Vera,Elif Fatıma Gorken, Marisa Jalo, Linda Morales, Isis K. Colon, Sharmin Hossain, Nicole Husbands, Abdu Salman, Rey Valentin, Erick Moreno, Hoda Mitwally, Alice Feng, David Suker, Raj Maheshwari
- [Alice Feng LinkedIn accessed Jan 2, 2016]
- [The CUNY Underground is a Restricted Group with 125 members.The CUNY Underground Reparations: FREE CUNY, Tues 9/20 todd eaton Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011]
- Whenever Event CUNY SHUTS OUT BLACK AND LATINO STUDENTS, FIXES GRADES FOR WALL STREET EXECS … AND THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS GIVING THE ADMINISTRATION A PAY-RAISE!FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJune 19, 2012
- [https://anakbayannynj.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/filipino-youth-and-students-extend-support-to-enslaved-filipino-oil-rig-workers-and-their-families/ANAKBAYAN Filipino Youth and Students Extend Support to Enslaved Filipino Oil Rig Workers and Their Families01/22/2013 by anakbayannynj]