Affiliated Reproductive Health Clinics
Affiliated Reproductive Health Clinics is a non-profit organization associated with the Abortion Access Fund, Inc. and AbortionClinics.org, which was started May 1st, 2000 by Dr. LeRoy Carhart and Mary Carhart.
There are two locations: Bellevue, Nebraska and Germantown, Maryland.
Recipient of Open Society Funding
Affiliated Reproductive Health Clinics was awarded a grant for $14,953 over four months to "improve security at a reproductive health rights clinic serving Nebraska and surrounding states."
Communities Against Hate
Open Society Foundation's Communities Against Hate initiative "supports organizations that are grappling with the spike in hate incidents in the United States over the last several months" as explained by a white paper dated June 22 2017.
- "Our local grants, which range from $15,000 to $150,000, aim to support, protect, and empower those who are targets of hateful acts and rhetoric, and to bolster communities’ resilience and ability to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future. We are making grants on a rolling basis, and there are a few more in process. A complete list will be published on the Open Society Foundations website when all of the grants have been issued."
- https://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/affiliated_reproductive_health_centers-l2993776?bp=1, accessed July 31 2017
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/dr-carharts-clinics/ Carhart Clinics, accessed July 31 2017
- https://abortionaccessfund.org/aaf-board/ AAF BOARD OF DIRECTORS, accessed July 31 2017
- https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/communities-against-hate-front-line-organizations-20170313.pdf Communities Against Hate: Front-Line Organizations, accessed July 23 2017