JournoList members reportedly coordinated their messages in favor of Barack Obama and the Democrats, and against Sarah Palin and the Republican Party. JournoList was founded in 2007 and was closed down in early 2010.
The American Prospect
New America Foundation
As at May 4, 2010, Tim Fernholz served as a fellow at the New America Foundation. Founded in 1999 by Ted Halstead, the Foundation is a leftist public policy institute which claims to be nonpartisan, and seeks pragmatic solutions to "the next generation of challenges facing the United States".
- ↑ Free Republic: JournoList: 151 Names Confirmed (with News Organizations), July 30, 2010 (accessed August 2, 2010)
- ↑ The American Prospect website: Masthead (accessed on Nov. 15, 2009)
- ↑ New America Foundation website: Current Fellows (accessed on May 4, 2010)
- ↑ New America Foundation website: About (accessed on May 4, 2010)
- ↑ New America Foundation website: Statement on Nonpartisanship and Political Activity (accessed on May 4, 2010)