The Jamestown Project
The Jamestown Project is a think tank of leaders in support of "real democracy." It was founded and is "operated primarily by people of color and women."
- Stephanie Robinson, Esq.
- Charisse Carney-Nunes
- Damien Amari Jackson
- Joshua Ruby – Research Assistant
- Susan Reagan – Research Assistant
- Janice Duchene - Administrative Assistant
- Enola G. Aird, Motherhood Project
- Peter B. Edelman, Georgetown University Law Center
- Charles J. Ogletree, Jr., Harvard Law School
- Dr. Cornel West, Princeton University