Young Communist League
In 1998 Seth Obermanwas a Young Communist League USA activist at Temple University, a member of the YCLUSA Philadelphia club, vice-president of the Temple University Student Government and on the board of the United States Student Association.
Black Radical Congress
In 1998 Seth Oberman attendedthe founding of the Black Radical Congress in Chicago.
Communist Party MLK tribute
We salute Dr. King’s courage and vision. He saw and struggled for an America and world that can be. We pledge in his memory to work to reorder our nation’s priorities “so that the pursuit of peace will take precedence over the pursuit of war.”
Endorsed Communist Party Call
On March 30 2002 the Communist Party USA paper People’s Weekly World called for a national holiday in honor of late Farm Workers Union leader Cesar Chavez. The article was followed by a long list of endorsersincluding Seth Anderson-Oberman, Almost all endorsers were confirmed members of the Communist Party USA.
- ↑ http://www.pww.org/archives97/97-06-14-3.html
- ↑ http://www.pww.org/archives98/98-06-13-2.html
- ↑ http://www.yclusa.org/article/articleview/1510/1/290/
- ↑ http://transitional.pww.org/so-that-the-pursuit-of-peace-will-take-precedence/
- ↑ http://www.pww.org/index.php/article/articleview/882/
- ↑ http://nyclaw01.wordpress.com/2006/09/10/911-5th-anniversary-nyc-labor-against-the-war-92701/