Ray McGovern of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity was one of 100 "prominent Americans" who signed an October 26 2004 statement circulated by 911Truth.org calling on the U.S. Government to investigate 9/11 as a possible "inside job".
- ...we have assembled 100 notable Americans and 40 family members of those who died to sign this 9/11 Statement, which calls for immediate public attention to unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
Bradley Manning Support Network Advisory Board
- Medea Benjamin, Code Pink: Women for Peace
- Dr. Marsha Coleman-Adebayo, board member for the National Whistleblower Center
- Daniel Ellsberg, Pentagon Papers whistleblower
- Kathleen Gilberd, Co-Chair of the Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild
- Mike Gravel, former United States Senator (D-AK)
- Kimber Heinz, War Resisters League
- Birgitta Jónsdóttir, Member of the Icelandic Parliament
- Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst and activist
- Michael Moore, documentary filmmaker, author and activist
- Jose Vasquez, Iraq Veterans against the War
- Ann Wright, US Army Colonel (retired)