From 1989 to 2006 she served as Director of The New Jersey Project on Inclusive Scholarship, Curriculum, and Teaching. She was Professor of Philosophy and Women's Studies at The William Paterson University of New Jersey.
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Teaching Marxism in the Classroom
- Sponsor: Radical Philosophy Association
- Moderator: Stephen Jay Gould, Philosophy, Connecticut State
- Paula Rothenberg, NJ Project Integrating Scholarship on Gender, Paper - Teaching Issues Race, Class, Gender and Homophobia
- Phil Presbey, Philosophy, Albertus Magnus College, Paper - Teaching Marx on a Just Distribution of Wealth
- Bill Sensiba, Political Science, Stockton State College, *Paper - Radicalizing Students at the State College
- Rothenberg's webiste
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.