Paul M. Buhle is a prominent socialist activist and historian.
Students for A Democratic Society
Paul Buhle was a prominent member of Students for A Democratic Society .
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
"BBC Tribute to CLR James with Stuart Hall, Tariq Ali and Others" A Video and Roundtable
- Paul Buhle
Individual endorsers of the event included Paul Buhle.
Endorsers of the project included Paul Buhle - author and teacher at Brown University.
Movement for a Democratic Society
- Power has resided largely with three figures: historian Paul Buhle, once editor of the original SDS journal Radical America; Thomas Good, a 48-year-old Communist-turned-anarchist who created the new SDS website and Bruce Rubenstein, a Connecticut personal-injury attorney."
Statement of Solidarity with Pace SDS
Five Students for a Democratic Society New York members were arrested at Pace University, New York, on Wednesday, November 15, 2006, during a “free expression” protest.
Movement for a Democratic Society issued a support statement;
- We the undersigned officers and members of Movement for a Democratic Society (MDS), denounce the actions of Pace University in regards to the planned arrest of several SDS first amendment activists on November 15, 2006 at the downtown campus. The targeting of these activists for their efforts to organize an SDS chapter at Pace is reprehensible. President David A. Caputo and the Pace administration have violated the civil rights of the student population and we join with SDS Pace in calling for David Caputo to step down now.
Progressives for Obama
Center for Labor Renewal
- ↑ Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- ↑ Mail Archive website: Communist Manifestivity Conference Schedule, Oct. 28, 1998
- ↑ Dem. Left, March/April 1995, page 22
- ↑ Democratic Left • Spring 2002
- ↑ WAR TIMES January 29, 2002
- ↑ http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070416/phelps
- ↑ http://nextleftnotes.org/NLN/?p=366
- ↑ http://antiauthoritarian.net/NLN/?p=112
- ↑ Progressives for Obama
- ↑ http://www.centerforlaborrenewal.org/?P=EN
- ↑ http://ww3.wpunj.edu/newpol/whoweare.htm#eds