Eve Shapiro …
Physicians for a National Health Program
Salt of the Earth Labor College 2003 speakers
- September panel "learning to live without war" - with Jon Miles (Veterans for Peace), Pat Birnie (WILPF), Rev. Kenneth Kennon (anti School of the Americas activist).
- September, Adanjesus Marin, National Coordinator Young Communist League, teaching a class "organizing the unorganized"
- October, Linda Bohlke, on the "evils of privatization", AFSCME official and Tuscon anti privatization campaigner
- October, Dr. Eve Shapiro, Arizona Physicians for a National Health Program, who spoke on campaigning for national health care in the 2004 elections
- November, Steve Valencia of Jobs with Justice on the Tuscon local elections
- PNHP Newsletter June 1994 Page 35
- PWW August 30, 2007, page 17