Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Do the Right Thing Revisited
- Sponsor: Cineaste
- Moderator: Leonard Quart, Film, College of Staten Island
- Dan Georgakas, Editor, Cineaste
- Herb Boyd, critic, National Guardian
- William Mackey, Jr., Van Arsdale School of Labor Studies, Empire State College
Socialist Scholars Conference 1992
Robert Mast, Democratic Socialists of America, Herb Boyd, The Guardian, Dan Georgakas and Michael Smith were speakers on the What's Left in Detroit panel sponsored by CUNY and Democratic Socialists of America at the Tenth Annual Socialist Scholars Conference. The conference was held April 24-26, 1992 at the Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York City.
Individual endorsers of the event included Dan Georgakas.
The Manifesto Commemoration Committee included Eric Canepa, coordinator; Sam Anderson, Sylvia Aron, Steve Brier, Mary Boger , Kira Brunner, Andrew Comer, Peggy Crane, Steve Duncombe, Peter Filardo, Rosa Garcia, Dan Georgakas, Joan Greenbaum, Ron Hayduk, Bill Henning, Diane Greene Lent, Danny Luce, Bill Koehnlein, Biju Mathew, Eli Messinger , Liz Mestres, Yusuf Nuruddin, Adele Oltman, Ed Ott, Leo Panitch, Renee Pendergrass, Merle Ratner, Colin Robinson, Rosina Rodriguez, Frank Rosengarten, Rob Saute, S Shankar, Sean Sweeney, Kit Wainer, Paul Washington, Juanita Webster, Ethan Young.
- ↑ Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- ↑ SSE Tenth Annual Conference Program, 1992
- ↑ Mail Archive website: Communist Manifestivity Conference Schedule, Oct. 28, 1998