Communist Party USA
Communist Party MLK tribute
We salute Dr. King’s courage and vision. He saw and struggled for an America and world that can be. We pledge in his memory to work to reorder our nation’s priorities “so that the pursuit of peace will take precedence over the pursuit of war.”
Communist Party Member
Asad Ali, Billie Penn Johnson, Denise Edwards, Donna Puleio Spadaro Dr A S Mahdi Ibn-Ziyad, Gary Puleio (In Memoriam), George Edwards, Joe Kopnitsky, Ken Heard, Ben Sears, Dave Bell, Debbie Bell, Diane Mohney & John Vago, Evie Horwitz & Larry Horwitz , Frances Gabow, The Incognito Family, James Bradford, Jimmie Wayne Moore, June Krebs, Leonard Pepper, Rookie Perna, Rosita Johnson, Sharon Hurley.
Communist Party tribute
In July 2007, the Communist Party USA paper Peoples World published a tribute "We salute Joyce Wheeler" to retiring Baltimore public school teacher and Communist Party member Joyce Wheeler. Peggy Sears and Ben Sears signed the tribute page. Most of the more than 100 signatories were identified Party members.
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
- ↑ Political Affairs bio, accessed May 6, 2011
- ↑ New District Leadership -- Elected at District Convention, June 1, 1975, Sandy Patrinos Files, Box 1, Tamiment Library, Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives, New York University
- ↑ http://transitional.pww.org/so-that-the-pursuit-of-peace-will-take-precedence/
- ↑ We salute the labor movement!, People's World, September 1, 2006
- ↑ We salute Joyce Wheeler, Peoples world July 27, 2007
- ↑ Open Letter to Obama on Iran