Angelo D'Angelo is a Staten Island activist.
"A letter to Congress" on North Korea
In 1974, approximately 50 prominent, mainly Communist Party USA aligned leftists, signed a "Letter to Congress" on the situation regarding North Korea.
- "For a quarter of a century the people of all Korea have needed such a peace agreement. The American People are ready for it. The People of the world deserve it. Peaceful coexistence must replace war and the threat of war. Negotiations must replace confrontation."
- "Therefore, we the undersigned, concerned about the dangerous conditions in Korea earnestly appeal to you, and to all peace-minded Americans to join together in combining our reason and our political influence to secure the peaceful resolution of this problem."
The letter to Congress was in response to a March 25th, 1974 letter from the Supreme Peoples Assembly of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea to the United States Congress.
The signatories which included Angelo D'Angelo School Teacher, urged Congress to act on North Korea's Concerns.
Endorsing Communist Party call
Of the more than 100 endorsers listed, almost all were identified members of the Communist Party USA.
Party 29th conference
In 2010, Angelo D'Angelo, Ed Wlody and Kevin Keating wrote a paper for consideration at the Communist Party USA's 29th National Convention, entitled "To Build Our Party — Rebuild Left and Intermediate Forms" calling for the re-establishment of party "intermediate forms".
- In the past, the Party helped to launch left and intermediary forms. Many will remember their initials: NAIMSAL (National Anti-imperialist Movement in Solidarity with African Liberation), WREE (Women for Racial and Economic Equality), TUAD (Trade Unionists for Action and Democracy), USPC (the US Peace Council, an affiliate of the World Peace Council), NAARPR (National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, "The Alliance") and others.
U.S. Friends of the Soviet People Hold Summer Meet
Circa 2010, members of the East Coast Section of U.S. Friends of the Soviet People met in New York City to solidify organizational plans for the upcoming year.
Under the banner proclaiming solidarity with the Soviet People in their continuous struggle to restore Socialism to a rejuvenated USSR, the delegates enjoyed comradely discussions. After lunch they discussed the future growth of the organization across the country.
delegates heard of plans for the growth of the organization across the United States with Branches planned for Philadelphia, Berkeley, Virginia and the Mid-West with the center being in New York City Branch Also discussed were plans for future telephone conferences leading up to a National Convention in 2011.
the Soviet Film Project was discussed at length, including the Project Fund Drive, which had already netted over $500 in addition to equipment for digitization worth $1,000.
Membership Cards were approved by the delegates as well as joint activities with other groups, including a meeting in an upstate New York progressive Park for an all-day Conference.
The next meeting was scheduled for November and will feature the re-published book "Socialism Betrayed" and its author, as well as a full lunch and program, celebrating the 93rd Anniversary of the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.
Director Dr. Angelo D'Angelo announced that the USFSP would be sending several delegates to the upcoming 3rd Congress of the International Council for Friendship and Solidarity with the Soviet People, to be held in Belgrade, Serbia in 2011. Observers would also be sent to the International Congress of the World Federation of Trade Unions (WFTU) to be held in Athens, Greece in 2011.
In 2011, Dr. Angelo D’Angelo, was Chair, U.S. Friends of the Soviet People; Co-Chair, Staten Island Council for Peace & Justice (an affiliate of the U.S. Peace Council), President, Italo-American Fraternal Society, Richmond County, NYS. 
Ideological Fightback is the journal of the National Council of Communists, USA.
As of May 2014. Board of Directors (In Formation) consisted of;
- Dr. Angelo D'Angelo, New York
- Earl Clark, California
- Daniel Paquet, Montreal,Quebec Canada
- Roberto Lavita, Georgia
- Gary Dalton, Minnesota
- Pat Thomas, California
- Phil Larabee, Texas
- Keith McCormick, California
- Harvey Smith, North Carolina
- Stephen L. Paulmier, Hawaii
- John K., California - (probably John Kitchenka
- J.J. Connolly, Washington, D.C. - probably James Connolly
- C. Italiano, Virginia
- Letter to Congress undated 1974 Hugh DeLacy papers Accession Number 3915 Box Number 9 Folder Number 2
- People's Weekly World Sep 2 1995 p 14
- , paper for CPUSA 29th National Convention, Angelo D\'Angelo & Ed Wlody May 19 2010
- RevLeft, U.S. Friends of the Soviet People Hold Summer Meet, By Dr. Angelo D'Angelo -Chairman
- Houston Communist party blog, Letter to the editor: Concerns about the current struggle for worker’s rights worker, March 15, 2011
- NNCUSA, about us