Robert S. Cohen
Professor Robert S. Cohen
Socialist Scholars Conference 1966
On Socialist Man
- Robert S. Cohen, Boston University
- Shane Mage, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn
- Donald McKelvey, Student Union for Peace Action
- H. H. Wilson - Chairman, Princeton University
Herbert Aptheker Testimonial Dinner
On April 28, 1966 Robert Cohen, Ossie Davis and Staughton Lynd were initiating sponsors for the Herbert Aptheker Testimonial Dinner. The dinner was held on the occasion of Herbert Aptheker's 50th birthday, the publication of his 20th book, and the 2nd anniversary of the American Institute for Marxist Studies. It was held in the Sutton Ballroom, The New York Hilton, Avenue of the Americas, 53rd to 54th Street, New York City. Most speakers, organizers and sponsors were known members or supporters of the Communist Party USA.
American-Korean Friendship and Information Center
On Feb. 27, 1971, Robert S. Cohen, Boston University, was listed as an initiating sponsor of the American-Korean Friendship and Information Center. The Center, a front for the Communist Party USA, was established to promote the withdrawal of US troops from South Korea and Vietnam.
American Institute for Marxist Studies Symposium on "Marxism and the Bicentennial, April 23-24, 1976
- Prof. Robert S. Cohen - Boston University, presided over the first session/panel on of the AIMS Symposium on "Marxism and the Bicentennial", Columbia University, April 23, 1976.Cite error: Closing
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- Dinner Program for the Herbert Aptheke Dinner, April 28, 1966
- Full-page advert in unknown newspaper, Feb. 27, 1971