She is married to Tony Pecinovsky.
Communist Party USA
Colan Holmes, Garon Foxx, Glenn Burleigh, Jim Wilkerson, Jocelyn Cochran-Biggs, Joey Mooney, John Pappademos, Julie Terbrock, Katrina Molnar, Kaveh Razani, Margarida Jorge, Mary Barbur , Nafisa Kabir, Phil Webb, Quincy Boyd, Russ Ford, Steve Johnson, Tony Pecinovsky, Yvette Harris, Zenobia Thompson.
As of November 2006, Missouri Progressive Vote (Pro-Vote);
- John Hickey —Executive Director
- Marshall Rowland—Systems Manager
- Margarida Jorge—Organizing Director
- Ron Berry—Mid MO Organizer
- Julie Terbrock—STL Organizer
- Kay Mills—Springfield Organizer
- Megan Peterson—KC Organizer
- Rachel Knafo—Development & Admin
- Angie Evans—Practicum Student
- Andrew McDermott—Intern
- Steve Zegel — Practicum Instructor
Health Care for America Now (HCan)
Missouri Progressive Vote Coalition
Julie Terbrock officially started her involvement in the movement for progressive change as a practicum student and eventually the St. Louis Regional Organizer for Missouri Progressive Vote Coalition. There she worked on numerous candidate, ballot and issue campaigns. She has had the opportunity to see our state government work from the inside as a Legislative Assistant to Representative Maria Chappelle-Nadal. Most recently, she has worked with the refugee and immigrant population in St. Louis to assist with securing employment and achieving self-sufficiency. Julie currently serves on the St. Louis Area Jobs with Justice Leadership Team as Mobilization Co-Chair, a position that has given her the chance to work closely on current voter education campaigns about the so-called "Missouri Civil Rights Initiative" that is trying to ban affirmative action in the state of Missouri.
Communist Party Herschel Walker award event
The Missouri Communist Party USA's Friends of the People’s World hosted their 18th annual ‘Hershel Walker Peace and Justice Awards Breakfast’ Saturday, May 8, 2010, at the CWA Local 6300 Union Hall, 2258 Grissom Drive (in the Westport area), St. Louis.
Newspaper Guild International President Bernie Lunzer was the main speaker for the event.
The honorees were:
- Tony Harris, President American Postal Workers Union (labor)
- Martin Rafanan, Ex. Director Gateway Homeless Services (community)
- State Senator Rita Heard Days, D-14 (public service)
- Clem Smith, Coalition of Black Trade Unionists (civil rights)
The awards honor the memory of late Communist Party USA member Hershel Walker, a Missouri labor and civil rights activist, who died in 1990 at the age of 81. Walker’s life – which spanned 60 years of activism – ended tragically when hit by a car on his way to deliver petitions to save 4,000 jobs at the Chrysler Plant.
Known attendees included Communist Party USA affiliates, Tony Pecinovsky, Jim Wilkerson, Zenobia Thompson, Lew Moye, Glenn Burleigh, Julie Terbrock, John Bowman, Joe Thomas, Jeanette Mott Oxford, Democratic Socialists of America member Joan Suarez, plus Mahrya Monson, Don Giljum, Jessica Pace, Jason Kennedy, Jennifer Rafanan, Solveig Paulson, Dr. Greg Miday, Roosevelt Stewart, Michael Vossler, Maria Chappelle-Nadal, Richard Von Glahn, Shannon Duffy and State Rep. James Morris. 
2015 JwJ leadership
Missouri Statewide Executive Board
- Nancy Cross, Labor Co-Chair SEIU 1 – Missouri Division
- Bradley Harmon, Labor Co-Chair CWA Local 6355/Missouri State Workers’ Union
- Tony Harris, Treasurer APWU Gateway DAL
- Jake Hummel, Labor Co-Chair Missouri AFL-CIO
- The Rev. Jim Hill, Faith Co-Chair Missouri Faith Voices
- Earline Jones, Community Co-Chair Alliance for Retired Americans
- Dr. Bob Minor, Kansas City JwJ Rep. The Fairness Project
- Jeb Morris, Recording Secretary Southeast Missouri Central Trades and Labor Council
- Jeanette Mott Oxford, Community Co-Chair Missouri Association for Social Welfare
- Rhonda Perry, Community Co-Chair Missouri Rural Crisis Center
- Joan Suarez, Community Co-Chair Missouri Immigrant and Refugee Advocates
- Julie Terbrock, St. Louis JwJ Rep Community Activist
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Julie Terbrock.
- We salute the labor movement!, People's World, September 1, 2006
- Pro-Vote News, November 2006
-  Missourians: Take Action Now or Lose Voting Rights, Dem Victory, Art Levine, Huff Post, May 14, 2008, accessed July 22, 2010
- [ http://www.stlouisguild.org/headlines/?p=880St. Louis Newspaper Guild, Guild I.P. Bernie Lunzer to speak Saturday morning at CWA Local 6300, May 5th, 2010]
- [Martin Rafanan Flickr photostream, accessed Jan. 8, 2010]