WEB DuBois Clubs of America
In 2014, Gail Ryall, was listed a a friend on the DuBois Clubs Facebook page.
Communist Party USA
Abe Blashko, Leo Blashko, Lilo Heller, Sara Alchermes, Armando Ramirez, Cassandra Lopez, Danny Morales, Gail Ryall, Jacqueline Cabasso, John Kitchenka, John Reiger, Juan Lopez, Marilyn Bechtel, Siri Margerin .
Endorsed Communist Party fund raiser
In September 1999, Gail Ryall, Pres. California Capitol chapter Coalition of Labor Union Women, Sacramento Central Labor Council co-sponsored a Communist Party USA fund raising event in Berkeley. Rep. Lynn Woolsey co-sponsored the same event.
Physicians for a National Health Program
The Sacramento branch of Physicians for a National Health Program met Feb. 28, 2014, present were Dale Stark, Nancy Lazarus, Robert Lee Grant, David Siegel, Diane Wolfe, Shiv Bhat, Glennah Trochet, Henry Abrons, Mary Beth Metcalf, Bob Vizzard, Adarsh Bhat, Alicia Hart, Rolf Unterleitner, Lola Acosta, Bruce Pomer, Carolyn Negrete, Denette Dengler, Gail Ryall, Randy Hicks, Dan Braunstein, Millie Braunstein, Claudia Chaufan.
African American Equality Commission
In July 2015, Members of African American Equality Commission Communist Party USA FaceBook group included Gail Ryall.
- Closed working group for the African American Equality Commission of the CP USA. This is a space for members of the commission to brainstorm, communicate, and work through ideas between official meetings..
- FB friends page
- We salute the labor movement!, People's World, September 1, 2006
- Peoples Weekly World, September 11, 1999
- Physicians for a National Health Program February 28, 2014 Meeting Summary]
- American Equality Commission Communist Party USA FaceBook group. accessed July 10, 2015