Blair Imani Brown describes herself as a "Black Bisexual Muslim activist".
Meeting with Facebook Officials
DeRay Mckesson tweeted in October 2017 that he met with Facebook Public Policy Manager Neil Potts and Facebook Chief Operating Officer (COO) Sheryl K. Sandberg along with radical left activists Blair Imani, Brittany Packnett, Sam White, Samuel Sinyangwe and others to discuss "safety, activism, Russia, & a host of ideas about moving forward."
The meeting with left wing activists was one of several referenced in Politico last year, including one with the Congressional Black Caucus, who "confronted" Sheryl Sandberg over "the lack of diversity on the Facebook board and the Russian bought ads which positioned Black Live Matter as a divisive wedge":
- "Seeking to address concerns over Russian-linked ads that ran on Facebook during the 2016 election, COO Sheryl K. Sandberg met this week in Washington with leaders from Latino, Muslim-American and African-American rights groups, an unprecedented outreach for the company...Facebook declined to say which African-American and Muslim groups met with Sandberg...",
Meeting with Bill Clinton
- Blair Imani, accessed April 13 2018
- Episode 2: Blair Imani Brown, accessed April 13 2018
- Donald Trump Bragged About Sexual Assault — But We Won’t Let Him Normalize It, accessed April 13 2018
- Deray tweet, accessed April 13 2018
- Sandberg holds damage-control meetings with minority groups, accessed April 13 2018
- CBC scolds Facebook over Black Lives Matter ads, accessed April 13 2018
- Yes, Bill Clinton, I am a Muslim who loves America and freedom. But why is 'terror' part of this conversation?, accessed April 13 2018